For your convenience, you can call (407) 275-5700. Someone from our practice will get back to you promptly.
At your child's appointment at time of registration be sure to bring the following items so visit can go as smoothly as possible:
- Your photo ID
- Social security number for parent and child (if already assigned).
- Insurance cards and/or policy numbers. We would prefer to have information in advance to avoid the wait of verifying . At times the Insurers websites or phone verification calls can take anywhere from 5 minutes to over 15. That takes time from our staff that could be better used to assist your child and others.
- Understand your benefits and that is your responsability to verify/confirm that we are in network/contract with your insurance provider,or be willing to have them seen at "out of network"benefits.If the patient is not on a insurance that Dr Q Pediatrics provider is not contracted, parents are responsible for the full payment of the services provided.
- Please remeber that any copayments or deductibles is your responsability to know and have available the payment. Arrangements can be made for emergencies .NO postdated checks will be accepted.
- Immunizations records. Out of state or out of country included. No immunizations will be administered without this information for child's well being to avoid repetition . A convenience fee of $25.00 would apply if office needs to schedule a nurse visit to update the child immunizations. Per our office policies all of our patients needs to be vaccinated.
- Legal guardianship or custody papers if you are not the patient's parent or signed Emergency/Visit form permitting you to be at child's visit and make medical decisions (form available in our Patients forms section or blank form can be faxed or e mailed).
- Prefered pharmacy contact ( phamacy number NOT store number) and/or physical address (number, street and zipcode, found in prescription label).We will print prescriptions if you prefer or information not available.
- Name and dosages of all medications including over the counter meds, homepathic or "herbal remedies".
- Any other information paperwork you deem important for our staff to know and document.