At Doctor Q Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 21
- Sports and camp physicals for established patients
- Pre-op physicals for established patients
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Special needs and premmies children health care and follow up
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 - 21 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.